Ads Creation Interface Terms
The following terms (the “Ads Creation Interface Terms”) apply to your use of the self-service advertising interfaces and APIs for creation, submission and/or delivery of any advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or content (collectively, the “Ads Creation Interfaces”) and any order you place through the Ads Creation Interfaces (“Order”).
You can target your desired audience by buying ads to be delivered on any of the local platforms of International Friends Community.
When you place an Order, you will tell us the type of advertising you want to buy and the impressions or clicks you want to buy. If we accept your Order, we will deliver your ads as inventory becomes available. When serving your ad, we do our best to deliver the ads to the audience you specify, although we cannot guarantee in every instance that your ad will reach its intended target.
- You will pay for your Orders in accordance with our Payments Terms. The amount you owe will be calculated based on the amount of clicks or impressions you choose to buy.
- Your ads will comply with our Advertising Policies.
- You will determine yourself the placement, positioning and size of your ads.
- We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks your ads will get.
- We cannot control how clicks are generated on your ads. We have systems that attempt to detect and filter certain click activity, but we are not responsible for click fraud, technological issues, or other potentially invalid click activity that may affect the cost of running ads.
- You can cancel the running of your ad at any moment through our online portal. Any further impressions or clicks that you have not used will remain attached as Credits to the ad you have bought. You can change the content of the ad and run the new ad to use up the rest of your impression/click credits.
- Our license to run your ad will end when we have completed your Order. You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain until the users delete it.
- We can use your ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
- You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with International Friends Community or any of the platforms of International Friends Community without our prior written permission.
- We may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
- If you are placing ads on someone else's behalf, you must have permission to place those ads, including the following:
- You warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to these Ads Creation Interface Terms and the SRR.
- You agree that if the advertiser you represent violates these Self-Serve Ad Terms or the SRR, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
The Ads Creation Interfaces are part of any of the platforms of International Friends Community under International Friends Community’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (the “SRR”), and the SRR continues to apply to your use of the Ads Creation Interfaces and any other use of any of the platforms of International Friends Community. In the event of any conflict between these Ads Creation Interface Terms and the SRR, these Ads Creation Interface Terms shall govern with respect to your use of the Ads Creation Interfaces to the extent of the conflict. We may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your use of a specific feature or functionality made available through the Ads Creation Interfaces. To the extent those supplemental terms conflict with these Ads Creation Interface Terms, the supplemental terms will govern with respect to your use of the specific feature or functionality to the extent of the conflict. We may change or update these Ads Creation Interface Terms from time to time.